designed for small business, with all the big business tools and architecture.
Everything in your subscription, for one low monthly fee you get:
- 2 x Point of Sale terminal licences
- 2 x Bump Screen licences
- Includes a Loyalty program for your store
- Unlimited transactions
- Access to the addzme online portal
- No lock in contracts – cancel anytime
Download the free 30 day trial from the App Store!
It’s simple to get started with addzme point of sale
1. Get the app
Head over to the App Store using your iPad and download addzme for your free 30 day trial.
Use the in-app wizard to complete your initial setup such as products and pricing.
Log in to the addzme web portal to access advanced point of sale features and loyalty.
Point of sale for your business
Food, services or retail, we’ve got you covered.
Start out selling your standard products straight away and introduce more complex features such as clerks, modifications, combos, loyalty and much more in your own time.
addzme Point of Sale is software for Apple iPad. It consists of two components; the iPad application and a web portal. If you want to dive straight in just head over to the App store and download your 30 day trial. You don’t even need to register for the web portal if you just want to try out basic sales features.
The addzme point of sale app.
As soon as you’ve downloaded the app, directly in the iOS app, you can:
- Enter sales and refunds
- Track your daily dashboard
- Setup basic products (categories, product name, pricing, etc)
- Discount, both at the item and/or sale level
- Cash up, float in / out, paid in/out
- Redeem loyalty rewards (in conjunction with addzme)
- Setup and link integrated EFTPOS
- Setup and connect printers
- Perform sale lookups
This is just the in-app capabilities, when you enter your email to create a free addzup portal account you’ll have access to all the advanced POS features and reporting. You can read more about this below.
The addzme portal.
The addzme web portal is your gateway to enhancing your point of sale and reporting. Perform all the following and more:
- Advanced product setup (combos, complex modifications, category/product images and much more)
- Assign price tiers and set automated rules for day, date, time and more.
- Reporting and in depth analytics across all your sales.
- Create and issue vouchers, coupons and offers for your customers.
- Setup and manage your loyalty program.
- Manage your terminals, bump screens and clerks
- Setup and manage third party integrations.